Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Black Stallion Returns...Only to Be Eaten

I love the Black Stallion.  It's a fantastic and beautiful movie directed by Caroll Ballard (another man named Caroll) and starring Mickey Rooney and Teri Garr and a really cute little kid, Kelly Reno (that's a boy named Kelly--what's with these film men with girl names?).  Melanie went to the library last week and checked out "The Black Stallion Returns" because she thought Joseph and I would like it.

Joseph enjoyed it.  I never got a chance.

Here's his mugshot.  Joseph was taken in for questioning regarding the eating of a local library DVD.  He reluctantly confessed.


 
 
 

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I was sure he was going to bleed to death internally in the middle of the night.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

Wait, did he really eat it? Here I thought, "how funny, they made it look like he ate it after he broke it" but now I'm wondering.

Chrissy said...

Melanie did you give birth to Cookie Monster?

Dana said...

Glad you didn't have to make ANOTHER trip to the hospital!! So, did he really eat that DVD or just bite it in half?? :o) That's the cutest mug shot I have ever seen. :o)