Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ads for Education


You may have noticed the ads on my blog.  Every time an ad is clicked, I receive a check in the mail.  Every penny goes to the college funds of underpriveleged children (mine).

So, the next time you think about not clicking on a Toyota ad, just remember the children who may never go to college because of your neglect.

Be considerate.  Click on ads when they interest you.  I'm trying my best to make this blog interesting and fun, the least you can do is help me exploit it a bit for the future generation.  Stop being so cheap, people.

5 comments:

Raych said...

There, I clicked on a link for you... but don't I actually have to BUY something from the site for you to get a check???

Rebecca said...

I was going to ask that too - because I'm happy to click on every ad if you'll get paid for it, but I'm not going to buy anything. I don't like you THAT much.

Chad Howland said...

No, it's called pay-per-click advertising. There is no way for Blogger to track who is buying from one of their clients. That's the risk a PPC user is willing to make--that a profitable percentage of people who are willing to click are also willing to buy.

But don't just click ads over and over again. That's click fraud and bad news for your criminal record.

I'm not THAT desperate for money, but if you HAPPEN to be interested in an ad, CLICK ON IT. :)

Chad Howland said...

I was joking about it being bad for your criminal record, but it is called "Click Fraud" and that sounds really bad, huh?

Dana said...

I have to admit, your blog IS interesting. haha! I wondered what in the world all of those ads were on there for!!