Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Children Have Super Powers


The first picture is a close up of Joseph's eye.  The second is a photograph of a flame in zero-gravity.


This goes to prove my point that Joseph cannot be controlled by gravity.  I further propose that he cannot be controlled by any of the laws of nature.  Also, he is on fire.


He has superpowers.  He can turn you livid faster than a speeding bullet.  He can also control your brain so you can't be mad after he's had his way with you.

He's not the only one, either.

Adelaide has a death grip.



I kind of like that power.  She can hypnotize as well as Joseph can.  Look what she did to her baby brother.  He is now an avid thumb sucker.



German's only power is that he can smile all day without getting tired of it.  I wish the rest of us had that one.

2 comments:

Chad Howland said...

Joseph's eyes are obviously flames in zero-gravity. It's like you're looking at the second picture from the top. Now do you see what I mean?

Chrissy said...

SUPER POWERS!